On-Premise Phone Systems
Easy Upgrade, Easy to Use
On-premise phone systems have moved well beyond the old days of clunky phones and cryptic feature codes. Although we call them “traditional” now, today’s systems, with advanced features such as unified communication and presence management, are nothing like those of even five years ago.
Even with these advanced features, our on-premise systems can directly replace your existing phone system without too much fuss. If your company already has a phone system in place, you likely have the required cabling, connectivity, and power. Dedicated phone cabling means no impact on your data network (as compared to a VoIP system, which requires a properly configured data network).
To top it off, our flagship ESI brand is the easiest, most intuitive system available. Switching phone systems can be a challenge, but ESI makes it easy.
Round Hole, Round Peg
In the past few years, a great number of IT companies have begun selling hosted VoIP systems (Clocktower included). Unlike Clocktower, though, these companies do not have an established practice in the traditional phone system market, and may try to sell you a product that’s not right for your business because it’s the only product they have to offer (the proverbial square peg in the round hole). Clocktower has pegs to fit all sorts of holes, and we know how to recognized when each is appropriate.
Clocktower has hundreds of on-premise phone systems installed around New England and our engineers are certified to work on all ESI systems. We also sell and support other brands, improving our ability to offer a phone system that exactly fits your needs.
Like any phone system, our on-premise systems have hundreds of features, including call forwarding, transferring, conference calling, and all the standards. Here are some of the more useful and unique features:
- With an array of well-labled buttons and indicator lights, our phones are easy to use right out of the box.
- Tight integration between the phone station, the PBX and the voicemail system makes operation very intuitive.
- Integrated presence management allows the system to route calls based on whether you are in or out of the building, ensuring you are always in touch.
- Cordless phones that are part of the system mean you don’t have to sacrifice features for portability.
- Receive your voice mail through e-mail—on your smartphone too.
Interested in learning more about our on-premise phone systems? Call us at 508-541-6143.