Hosted Collaboration Services
Enterprise Technology on a Small Business Budget
Information Technology isn’t about servers and software, it’s about delivering essential services to your business. Clocktower’s Hosted Collaboration Services provide the services you need, at a price you can afford, while maintaining enterprise-class availability and support.
Clocktower’s HCS suite is based on the Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint family of products—industry-standard messaging and collaboration tools. Compared to purchasing servers, backup equipment, ongoing maintenance, and disaster-recovery, you’ll save significantly by hosting these services with Clocktower.
Your Business. Any time. Anywhere.
When you host with Clocktower, you can be confident that your data is available and accessible. Our services consistently achieve 99.999% uptime. This is accomplished through an enterprise-class high-availability infrastructure, and a world-class support team.
Whether you use an Outlook desktop client, the Entourage, Mac client, Outlook Web App, or any of hundreds of smartphones and tablets, you’ll be able to collaborate and communicate wherever you are. And, no matter where you are, your experience will be consistent across all those platforms.
We’ve made accessing our service as easy as possible, but Clocktower’s IT engineers are available to help you and your employees with the process. From setting up a smartphone to creating distribution lists, it’s all part of the service.
This is a partial list of the hosted services Clocktower offers through the HCS program.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: The premier business communication and collaboration platform. Exchange acts as the foundation for the rest of the services we offer.
- 25 Gigabytes of storage space per mailbox
- Anti-virus scanning
- Anti-spam protection
- Outlook desktop licenses (if needed)
- ActiveSync (smartphone) access with remote wipe capability
- Blackberry Enterprise Services
- Mail-enabled public folders
- E-mail compliance archiving
- Policy-based or one-off message encryption
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Migration from your current messaging service
- Personalized technical support
- Much more: A Clocktower representative will help you understand all your options and design a plan that fits your needs.
All of the above is delivered for one flat, monthly fee—based on the selected service options.
You get access to all of the above, delivered as a highly available service, with enterprise capabilities, for a low, easy-to-budget monthly charge. This isn’t the future of information technology; it’s available right now.
For more information, call us at 508-541-6143.